We have also updated our test procedures. We are now using litmus, a Mozilla tool to present and manage our test cases.
To help run a few test cases, please do the following:
- Go to litmus.pculture.org and sign in.
- Select the miro quicktest from the list of active test runs.
- Enter your configuration information, using 20071020 as the build id.
- Click submit configuration.
- On the next screen the testgroup and subgroup are selected by default, so just click submit.
- Follow through the screens to run the tests and submit your results.
I, and some of our great volunteers will be available in the chatroom (irc.freenode.net@#miro), if you have any questions or need help.