We have improved our Miro Subscribe Button maker. This makes it easy to create a Miro Subscribe Button or link with any video RSS feed.
Pretty New Buttons!
We have a bunch of cool looking buttons, as a result of our 1-click button contest (thanks to Pat, Wes, Gabriel, and everyone else who participated)!
Test Drive a Working Miro Subscribe Button at:
- WebbAlert — on the left sidebar
- Ryan is Hungry — front and center
- Steve Garfield’s Video Blog — right hand sidebar
- Terra — scroll down, left hand sidebar
- Ze Frank on blip.tv — every blip.tv player has a Miro link on the lower right corner!
You Have a Feed and You Don’t Even Know It!
A lot of video hosting services (including YouTube) automatically generate feeds (without telling their users). We have a tool that will find your feed, and then it’s a matter of plugging the feed into the Miro button maker.
Put a Bundle of Feeds in One Link
This little known feature of Miro really rocks — a single Miro subscribe link can subscribe a person to multiple channels. You can do this with the multi feed button maker. It’s like having an entire network or video blogroll in a single link!