Spread Miro European Tour

February 4th, 2008 by Nicholas Reville

Know someone in Europe we should meet with? Let us know!

PCF’s Holmes Wilson will be in Europe in late February through early April meeting with people about Miro. He’ll be passing through several cities, attending some excellent conferences, and wants to meet with as many cool people and projects as possible.

The tentative itinerary is:

Brussels, February 22-23
Paris, February 24-?
London, March 9-16
Geneva, March 17-18
Rome, March 18-?
Berlin, April 1-5

Let us know if you’re in any of these places and would like to arrange a meet up. Conferences we’ll be attending include FOSDEM in Brussels, OKcon in London, and Re:publica in Berlin. There’s some open time in our itinerary, so feel free to suggest destinations.

This trip has a lot to do with Miro co-branded players. There’s a huge Miro user-base in Europe. So we’d like to get as many people and organizations as possible using Miro as part of their online video approach. Got ideas about this? Email holmes – at – pculture.org

8 Responses to “Spread Miro European Tour”

1. [...] company is planning a European tour (hope it goes better than the Spice Girls’ tour) following a co-branding announcement which [...]

2. babozor says:

When & where in Paris?

3. Holmes says:

I’ll be in Paris on February 27th, 28th and 29th, possibly a bit longer.

Thursday the 28th we’ll be getting people together in a bar somewhere, with some folks from Mozilla Europe. Details TBA.

4. Adhemar says:

I’ll be pleased to talk to Mr Holmes, in Paris. Our company has a solution, the Push Podcast, that can be complementary to Miro and maybe we can find a common business opportunity.

5. John Levin says:

Any further news on this? We (at the Greater London Linux Users Group) would love to organize a talk.

John

6. Jadon says:

One of my colleagues would like to meet-up with you at the IPTV show in London today regarding Miro. I don’t yet have an e-mail address where I can send you a contact phone number, but I’ll take a look.

7. Fareed Afridi says:

I visited europe last december, it was really a memorable holiday that we both spent on our honeymoon. We visited Switzerland & Italy for 10 days, all our tour was by eurail, most convenient & fastest mode of travel in europe. all ourtarvel arrangement was organized by The Euro Holidays. They are really professional, we got instant replies from their 24*7 call centre. I would like to recommend them to others for European Tour Program. Their website is : http://www.theeuroholidays.com with best wishes…. Fareed Afridi from Dubai, UAE

8. I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.