The latest release candidate builds are available here.
- Conversions: Miro allows you to easily convert media to other video/audio formats for your media devices. (Includes batch processing!)
- Better HTTP downloading performance: We switched to using libcurl for HTTP downloading which is less CPU-intensive and works faster.
- Improved Library Management: Improvements in tab display, sorting, item views and queued download handling.
- Subtitle Preferences: Specify the font style and encoding to improve the display of subtitles.
- Bugs Fixes Galore: Faster torrent restarting, proxy/http authentication, database handling and much more.
We could really use your help in testing these builds. Please read the testing details, for more testing information. See the release notes for more information about the changes coming with Miro 3.5.