We at the Participatory Culture Foundation are so proud to announce a completely updated version of Miro Video Converter. We have acted on your requests and the latest release adds some amazing new features such as:
- Batch Processing
- More devices and output formats
- Better control for output size and aspect ratio
- Output of progressive MP4 files for web playback
- Improved WebM output quality with SD and HD options
- Thumbnail generation
- Some additional output options for video developers
And it’s all wrapped up in an incredible new UI!
Keeping with the original simplicity of Miro Video Converter that has made it popular with all of our users, the updated Miro Video Converter comes with a great new look.
Just drag and drop or browse to your list of video files.
Choose your output device or format.
Click the Convert button.
It’s that easy!
- You can add more files to the list while conversions are in-progress.
- You can choose a different output selection once the initial list of video complete.
- You can convert several files at one time (based on the number of available processors).
- You can adjust the output size or aspect ratio after making a device or format selection.
- Miro Video Converter works on Windows 8.
- Source is available for linux users.
- Miro Video Converter is free and open source software licensed under version 3 of the GNU General Public License.
Download Miro Video Converter!