The brand new Miro Guide just went up yesterday â€”Â it looks beautiful and is packed full of new features. This new version of the Miro Guide is also the beginning of a new effort to make MiroGuide.com work really well as a stand-alone web guide to video podcasts (competing with a site like Odeo, for example). More on that soon.
Here’s what the new guide looks like, read on to find out more about the new features…
New Features in Miro Guide 3.0
- Add Sites: Now that websites are easy to add to the Miro sidebar, we’re putting them in the guide
- Previewing Videos: Now most videos can be previewed directly in the guide
- Language Settings: Users have more control over which language channels they see.
- Infinite Scrolling: Just scroll to the bottom of a list and more results will automagically load.
- Better Sharing: It’s easier to share videos you like with people you like.
- Beautiful Interface: The design has been redone from the ground up.
The new guide is a big improvement, and it will be getting even better with: more social features, more sites, audio content, and more. If you’d like to make any suggestions about things you want to see, please leave a comment here or on GetSatisfaction. And with all these changes the site text has changed almost completely and we need help translating the interface.
Check out the Miro Guide >>